Apple cider vinegar weight loss is anchored in the thought that taking some teaspoons of apple cider vinegar before meals reduces cravings as well as holds back the appetite. This kind of diet was made known by Dr. D.C. Jarvis in his book “Folk Medicine: A Vermont Doctor’s Guide to Good Health” in the 1950’s. Dr. Jarvis as well supposed that taking apple cider vinegar would lead the body to burn extra fat instead of storing it.
Raw apple cider vinegar has been consumed by those people with high blood pressure, and diabetes. ACV has been used for ages and is well thought-out to be one of the trends in dieting. It has also been renowned to not only aid people to drop off the unwanted pounds or burn fat naturally but also provides a few benefits which are essentially targeted on the way to achieving a great wellbeing.
The nutrients, enzymes, along with other organic acids that are present in apple cider vinegar act as a suppressant of the appetite which makes the dieter opt to eat less by means of increasing the metabolic rate. Aside from those facts, it is also recognized to decrease water retention, to lower cholesterol, and enhance the circulatory system.
In an apple cider vinegar diet, one needs to prepare the said ingredients below and follow the stated procedures:
- 2 tablespoons of organic or natural apple cider vinegar (take note: The ACV should not be pasteurized, distilled, or filtered. Bragg’s is a good option)
- 16 ounces of water
- chamomile tea to taste
- cinnamon powder or raw honey if desired just to taste
- Mix up 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar into a cup of water or chamomile tea. If preferred you may put in raw honey to taste. You can as well put in a sugarless cinnamon powder to your tea which can help to reduce cholesterol, enhance weight loss, and enhance overall health.
- Drink two times a day for about 1/2 an hour prior to every meal.
- To get faster weight loss results, incorporate exercise 3 to 4 times every week.
- Be certain to drink more water all through the day to assist flushing the system.
Advantages of including apple cider vinegar in your diet
There are numerous advantages of ACV. Aside from being a very helpful diet to keep in shape, it has several benefits:
- Aids in the smooth functioning of metabolism
- Decreases the level of cholesterol in the body
- Regulates the cell water content in the body
- Helps in regulating blood pressure,
- Aids in the proper functioning of the circulatory system,
- Maintains the body temperature.